5th Episode: Tack Sven!
Before I write about Sven's holiday in Italy, I've got to post here the last impossible coincidence I had when he was staying here.
In this week end I've got to say I haven't checked my mail that often, but on friday morning I wanted to write a mail to a professor to ask him when he planned to make exams.
The plan was like: I write him, he answers telling me when I can make his exam (hoping it's in the first weeks of July), and from monday, June 15th, I'll start studying seriously for his exam.
This plan run perfectly well until the second step, because the answer I've got was: "There's a last chance to make my exam before summer holidays, and it's on monday, next week (June, 15th), 9.30 am."
Panic.
Sven encouraged me, telling everxthing was going to be fine, I tried it: we went on sunday to Venice, and on the train I had a couple of hours to study what I could, I've set the alarm terribly early to take out of the books as much as I could.
Well, I tried it.
In the end I was the last on the exam's list, and when the other students were having the exam I had enough time to take Sven to the airport, come back to the university and spend another couple of hours in fear and drama.
But in the end Sven brought me luck, and I've got 30 e lode, the best mark.
Yuhuuuu!
[previous episode]
[leave a reply]