Prisoner of a sitcom



4th Episode: Sammanträffande²

Both me and Sven thought that this was a very funny story, and so I decided to write it on my blog.
Meanwhile Sven started to follow l'Angolo dello Zaùrdo, but I was writing everything in italian, and so he tried to translate the page using some online translators. We were speaking on skype about how surreal these translations can be, and I mentioned a swedish blog I was trying to translate that way, with the same results.

Short note: this blog belongs to a tourist guide I've met some years ago in Bologna, while he was learning italian for his job. Now Carl, this guy, studies in Örebro, a little university town lost in Central Sweden's woods.

Sven asked me about where this blog was, and I wrote the link.

Sven: Oh my God! Maybe I know him...
me: You what??
Sven: Yes, isnt't he from Örebro?
me: Yes, now he studies there...
Sven: I'm pretty sure I know him... now we've lost contacts, but... yes, I'm sure, I know him.

[previous episode]
[next episode]

[leave a reply]
top