
2a Puntata: A scandinavian drop-in.
But this sitcom started when we were told that our choir is going to Finland and Sweden to make some concert. I was still considering how much mosquito repeller I should take with me, when I had an idea: instead of coming back to Bologna with my choir, I could come back from Uppsala in another way, maybe stopping somewhere else too, like in Denmark, where I went on holiday, last year...
I'm used to make this trips alone, but I usually don't stay alone that much, so I've looked on the internet for some people that could give me some informations about the place, and I've found someone too.
The deal is easy: I ask for some suggestions while chatting, and when I'm there on holiday we can personally meet too, and have a beer.
Short note: I know what you're thinking, zozzoni! Anyway this deal does not include anything after the beer.
Another short note: unfortunately!
One of the guys I've been chatting with (hereafter referred to as Sven the Swede) has really surprised me: before I'll come to his town, he decided to spend his holiday abroad.
And he's chosen Bologna.
[previous episode]
[next episode]
[leave a reply]